HCM City People’s Council term IX, term 2016-2021 has agreed to keep the land price adjustment coefficient in 2021 as in Decision 03/2020 QD-UBND of the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City.
– Previously, the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City submitted a report to the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Council asking for opinion on the land price adjustment coefficient for 2021 in Ho Chi Minh City. City People’s Committee proposed to keep the land price adjustment coefficient.
– According to Decision No. 03/2020 / QD-UBND, land price adjustment coefficient is applied depending on each group of subjects and depending on the area of the district and the factors that increase and decrease the land price.
– Specifically, group 1 is the household or individual whose land use right is recognized by the State, allowing the change of land use purpose from non-residential land to residential land for the area of residential land in excess of the quota. change of land use purpose, in the case of continuing to use land in the form of land allocation with the collection of land use fees: The land price adjustment coefficient is 1.5 times the land price regulated by the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City.
– Group 2 is the case of determining the annual land rental unit for the first stable cycle; determine the annual unit price of land rent when adjusting the land rental unit for the next stable cycle; determination of the starting price in the auction of land use rights for lease in the form of annual land rental payment; determining the unit price of land rent when receiving the transfer of assets attached to the leased land with the coefficient from 1.5 to 2.5, depending on the purpose of land use and the area.
– Group 3 is the case where an organization is assigned land by the State with the collection of land use levy not through auction of land use rights, recognition of land use rights, or permission to change the land use purpose; households and individuals that are allocated land by the State not through auction of land use rights … with the coefficient from 1.7 to 2.5 depending on the region.
– Thus, the land price adjustment coefficient in 2021 will be maintained compared to last year. Specifically, the land price adjustment coefficient in 2020 in Ho Chi Minh City is the highest 2.5 times compared to the land price list issued by the City People’s Committee applicable to land prices for commercial and service businesses in region 1. Coefficient the lowest is 1.5 times of land price list.
– For households and individuals, apply a factor of 1.5 times for all regions. According to the land price list for the period 2020-2025 issued by the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City, the highest residential land price is still Dong Khoi, Ham Nghi, Le Loi (District 1) with 162 million VND / m2 (the market price of housing). These roads are about 800 million VND / m2).
– The lowest price of urban residential land in Ho Chi Minh City is 1.5 million VND / m2; the price of commercial and service land is equal to 80% of the price of residential land, the land for non-agricultural production and business other than commercial and service is equal to 60% of the price of residential land; the highest land price of agricultural land for rice and annual crops, aquaculture land is 205,000 VND / m2; perennial land type is 300,000 VND / m2.