To get away from boredom, you don’t know how to do with your monochrome room? Refer to the article below to turn your apartment into luxury with two colors black and white.
– For a monochrome room, start with a blank canvas of white walls, floors, and large furniture like sofas and coffee tables. Then create contrast in black for accents in cushions, vases…and remember the rule of thumb 70% white 30% black to achieve balance.
– Feeling too flat, claustrophobic with a monochrome room? Combining with natural wood will bring diverse depth to create a warmer look, luxurious but rustic look.
– Sticking with a monochromatic color palette is where your artistic ideas come from. Create a wall with picture frames of different sizes and your favorite accessories for a harmonious look that won’t be boring.
– Monochromatic decor is perfect when you have a small apartment. The white wall will make the space feel bigger and bring light to the room. Create a focal point with a black striped rug and sharp utensils and decorations to create a unique style and personality for the apartment.
– Warm light is the key to dispel the boredom, cold brought by monochrome. Add a stylish mirror as a surface to reflect on the interior to create a warm, lovely space for the room.
– Add a bit of bold color with yellow accents to the room.
– The kitchen is the perfect place to have a monochrome scheme because the natural wood, stone surfaces and appliances are a smart match. You will find it not boring at all.
– Black and white combination gives it a bit of cold, hard, soften it by combining with modern gray like sofa. Paint the walls white, the floors lighter, and add a bit of neutral accents of contrasting decorations with similar colored furniture.
– Using contrasting materials while keeping the color palette consistent is the perfect way to achieve harmony and depth in your space. A real mix of textures: black walls, white painted tiles, wooden floors, jute rugs, etc. bring you warmth.
– With white as the main color, add black accent items to create a highlight for the bathroom personality.
– You only need one or two delicate pieces of furniture to bring elegance to the room. A large black dining table and chairs of the same color are offset with a lighter background, adding a little green or a little flower to bring a playful touch. It’s easy to change things up.