The trend of choosing smart furniture designs is increasingly popular, especially houses with limited area. Your small home will be surprisingly spacious if you know how to use these extremely convenient smart furniture. Let’s take a look at some designs with Mogi that you can refer to to “buy” right away.
Smart interior design for small apartments
- Smart bed “cum” sofa and wardrobe
– If you are looking for a smart interior design that integrates a bed, sofa and wardrobe in just one item, you definitely cannot ignore this smart folding bed.
– During the day, this design will be used as a table and chair in the living room, with a rather large wardrobe behind, extremely luxurious. And when the night comes, the living room immediately “turns” the bedroom with just one step of lowering the back of the lounge chair, so you can “combine” 2 spaces into 1 with just one piece of furniture.
2. Wooden cabinet “2 in 1”
– The house area is too narrow, making it difficult for you to design a suitable working location. A wooden cabinet has just made a neat bookshelf, when needed, it can be easily opened into a super convenient desk.
– Just choose the right color for the living space, install it in the corner of the house or any small beautiful location, you can take advantage of it both neatly and as a highlight to make the house more beautiful and modern. That’s so great.
3. Make use of the bedroom floor
– Storing things in a drawer under the bed is a common practice and most people know it, but not everyone thinks about storing it on the floor. This is a really clever way to make the most of the space in a small room.
– The floor should use a solid, quality wood that can make a bed, along with creating drawers to store things. The problem is that when creating a drawer under the floor, you need to treat it well against moisture and termites so that the furniture is well preserved.
- Dressing table “5 in 1”
A small bedroom can still comfortably arrange a dressing table for you thanks to the clever use of smart furniture. This dressing table when folded is just as compact as an office cabinet. When opened, you will have a dressing table, a desk, a stool, a wardrobe, a mirror. The chair can even become a very comfortable bedside cabinet.
5. Multi-function bath
– The small bathroom has just enough room to store the necessary items, but you still want to design a bathtub, don’t worry because now a multi-purpose bathtub with storage cabinets for small apartments has been born. With this bathtub, you still own the bathtub to your liking, and can store compact items in the small compartments below.
6. Smart shoe cabinet
– Smart shoe cabinet with flip doors can hold 3 times as much as a normal shoe cabinet. The neat and modern design hides the messy shoes and is a place where you can decorate plants and fresh flowers right at the door, making “green” more living space.
7. Utility kitchen cabinets for small kitchens
– When designing the interior for a small apartment, it is definitely impossible to ignore the selection of smart and reasonable furniture for the modest kitchen. Kitchen cabinets with convenient drawers, taking advantage of every corner of the house are the most suitable choice for small kitchen area.
– Hopefully with the above sharing of REALTY IN VIETNAM real estate, you can design and decorate your small house more neat and eye-catching.