Leaving the land fever in the North, investors aimed to the West, where land prices were still cheap but still gathered a series of real estate giants Vingroup, T&T, FLC, Novaland, TNR …
– The Mekong Delta, also known as the West, is alluvial land with agriculture as the main industry. Large land fund, plus natural advantages of rivers and water, are attracting the attention of many real estate businesses.
– The Southwest has 13 provinces including: Long An, Tien Giang, Ben Tre, Vinh Long, Tra Vinh, Dong Thap, Hau Giang, Soc Trang, An Giang, Kien Giang, Bac Lieu and Ca Mau. While the Phu Quoc (Kien Giang) and Long An markets have been bustling for a long time, now the wave of investment in real estate projects has begun to spread to other provinces in the southwestern region such as Dong Thap, An Giang, Hau Giang. Can Tho…
– It is not difficult to find many names of real estate giants that have continuously poured capital into the Southwest markets in a short time such as Vingroup, FLC, T&T, Novaland, TNR, Cat Tuong Group … .. If Kien Giang dominates the segment of urban encroachment, commercial business complex or resort real estate, the Southwestern real estate attracts investors mainly because of the fact that real estate projects near the area. industry.
– In Dong Thap, the real estate market also welcomed Vingroup’s Vincom Plaza Cao Lanh project and most recently FLC La Vista Sadec urban area of FLC Group with a scale of 15ha, oriented to become a full urban area. convenience, a high standard of living space as well as an ideal shopping and entertainment destination for residents and tourists in the Southwestern region.
– Also in Can Tho, the big man in the real estate industry Novaland cooperated with Azerai to open Azerai Can Tho Resort in Con Au. This is the first Azerai branded hotel in Vietnam, with 30 bungalows with 60 rooms and 45 luxury timeshare villas. In addition to Novaland, KITA Group also invests in the Stella Mega City project. The project has a size of more than 150 hectares, invested more than 10,000 billion VND with many functional areas such as housing, commerce and entertainment.
– Considered the “younger brother” of the center of Can Tho, Hau Giang is a real estate market with quite strong heat because of its vast geography, high human resources, and favorable geographical location. The advantage of Hau Giang is that it has an abundant land fund, synchronous transport infrastructure both in terms of water and land, close to Can Tho city. Currently, the province has 9 industrial clusters (ICs) -KCN with a total area of more than 5,000ha, of which 6 industrial zones have reached occupancy rates of 70-100%, gathering about 24,314 employees.
– Mr. Nguyen Huynh Duc, Director of the Department of Construction of Hau Giang province, said that up to now, the whole province has 62 real estate projects approved by the province for businesses to approach and develop. These include: DIC Group started DIC Victory City Hau Giang project, Vingroup Group invested in Vincom commercial center, Van Phat Song Hau residential area (Chau Thanh district), Investment and Development Joint Stock Company. Real Estate TNR Holdings with new urban area Nga Bay 2 town, Hau Giang province with land use area of 10.6ha
– Recently, Vi Thanh city has received more positive signals when it forms an integrated urban area for the first time. Vi Thanh New City project is implemented by three “big men” including Alliance Joint Stock Company, Bang Duong Company and Sakura Group. With a scale of 35 hectares including 1,375 shophouse, townhouses and villas, this project is developed with the most modern ‘all-in-one’ model in the southwestern region, meeting all needs. bridge for education, shopping, entertainment, health care training for all generations right on campus.
– The presence of “cranes” converging in the southwest region is the clearest sign showing the promising picture of real estate in the South West. Although the value of real estate in the West is still not comparable to traditional hotspots, it still shows a clear attraction from the end of 2018 when many land and townhouse projects in provinces such as Dong Thap. , Can Tho, Hau Giang, Kien Giang, Vinh Long have exceeded the expected number of transactions.
– The actual survey shows that, at present, in the Northern provinces, the land price in the city center urban projects such as Hai Duong, Bac Ninh, Bac Giang all reach the threshold of around 2 billion / lot 90- 100 m2, in the Southwest, it is not difficult to find land plots with the price of only about 1 billion VND / ground in many urban projects located between big cities. This is also the reason that investors are leaving the Northern market when the fever is fading to pour into the Southwest where land is cheap, the potential for price increases is still large.
– Talking to us, Ms. Lan, an investor from Hanoi, said that she had just withdrawn money from Thanh Hoa, Bac Giang intends to invest in the southwestern region. “In the North, prices have risen sharply since last year, so investment is now a big risk. While land prices in urban areas in the southwestern provinces are only 1/2, 1/3 of the land price. Northern provinces Even there are land plots in the urban area in the middle of the city with the price of less than 10 million VND / m2.Low price is low in the context of strong investment in infrastructure, industrial real estate In bloom, I am directing the cash flow to this market “, Ms. Lan said.
– According to experts, in the coming time, when the demand for housing in the southwestern provinces increases highly because they are all developing industrial zones, attracting millions of workers and experts to work. job. Along with that, the infrastructure connecting localities and regions together is increasingly synchronous and convenient. The psychological barrier of distance and travel time has been gradually removed. The movement of large real estate corporations to retail provinces to build urban areas makes investors believe more and more about the potential of increasing the value of projects in this market. From there forming an investment wave and increasing heat.