“Land fever” is still a hot keyword of the real estate market last week with a lot of information about interest times, selling prices … summarized by Batdongsan.com.vn in the market research report in Q1. / 2021.
Real estate news highlights:
– “Land fever” makes real estate prices in the suburbs of Ho Chi Minh City skyrocket: According to market report in the first quarter of 2021 of Batdongsan.com.vn, only in the first 3 months of the year, the purchasing power of real estate Nationwide, an increase of 37% compared to the same period in 2020, the amount of interest in searching for real estate is even higher than the period of land fever 2018-2019. The strong increase in demand led to land prices in many hot places: Can Gio increased 23% in 3 months; Binh Chanh, Nha Be, Cu Chi all have average price increases of 15-20%.
– People invest in every single purchase of townhouses in the land fever: Land plots, townhouses are becoming the segment with the most active demand for buying and trading in Ho Chi Minh City market in the past 2 months. Market data in the first quarter of 2021 of Batdongsan.com.vn shows that, TP. Thu Duc has the highest growth rate of townhouses in Ho Chi Minh City, reaching 35% compared to quarter 4/2020. The real estate price increase amplitude here is even far ahead of all 3 other hotspots: Can Gio, Binh Chanh and Nha Be. In which, the prices of townhouses in the central area of District 2 and District 9 increased the most, with an average of 25-40%. In the past quarter, prices of land plots and townhouses across the city increased by an average of 15-30%, a record increase in a short 3-month period.
– Land fever everywhere, brokers rushed to sell land plots: A survey of Batdongsan.com.vn showed that, while other segments of the market were slowly moving, land plots in many localities across the country. The country continuously went up in fever, which led to a wave of brokers rushing to sell land. The owner of a real estate brokerage office in Nam Tu Liem said that for more than a decade in the profession, he has never seen a wave of brokers quit selling villas, condominiums, and resorts to sell land as strong as the present time. now on. However, brokers who want to sell this product line well need to know products and regions. The brokers that came in feverishly only contributed to the market’s price turmoil and seizure.
– People who invest in thin capital “narrow the door” in the suburban market: The wave of real estate price increases in the neighboring provinces of Ho Chi Minh City has been happening continuously for the past 3 years, making it difficult for many thin investors to touch their hands. this area. For example, with a price range of 1 billion VND, it is very difficult to find a product like that in the Di An market. Whether it is land or apartment, if the location is good, legal is clean, the price must be from 1.5-2 billion dong. According to the research of Batdongsan.com.vn, in Thuan An, Di An, the asking price of land and apartments increased by 50-100% after only 5 years of development. If the time of 2015-2017 the average apartment price is only 16-25 million VND / m2, in 2019, it will skyrocket to 30-37 million VND / m2 and reach 40-45 million VND / m2 in 2020.
– New planning and project information
– Vinh Phuc invested in industrial zone of 247ha: According to the decision approving the policy of investment in construction and business of technical infrastructure of Ba Thien industrial zone – subdivision 1, the project covers an area of more than 247ha, located in the town. Ba Hien, Thien Ke commune, Binh Xuyen district, Vinh Phuc province. The project has an investment of VND 2,500 billion, implemented by Housing Development and Trading Joint Stock Company.
– Hai Phong to build Xuan Cau industrial zone and non-tariff zone 752ha: The project of investment in construction and commercial operation of the infrastructure of Xuan Cau industrial and non-tariff zone is implemented in the area of Lach Huyen international gateway port. , Dinh Vu – Cat Hai economic zone. The project has a scale of 752ha, invested by Xuan Cau – Lach Huyen Investment Joint Stock Company.
– Soc Son (Hanoi) will have more industrial zones of 303 hectares: According to the decision approving the investment policy of the project to build technical infrastructure of the Soc Son clean industrial park of the Prime Minister, the project has the scale of use. the land is nearly 303 ha, located in Tan Dan and Minh Tri communes, Soc Son district, city. Hanoi. Of the total estimated investment capital of nearly 3,227 billion VND, there is 850 billion VND contributed by investors. The project implementation schedule is no more than 36 months from the date of being handed over the land by the State.
– Proposal to build a road connecting Ha Giang with Hanoi – Lao Cai expressway: According to the proposal of the Project Management Board 2, the project has the starting point at the intersection IC14 km 149 + 705 Hanoi – Lao Cai expressway, point last in Viet Quang town, Bac Quang district (Ha Giang). The connecting road will go through Yen Bai and Ha Giang provinces. The length of the connecting road is 83km. On the route, there will be 16 newly built bridges with a total length of 2.24km, with 2 large bridges with continuous girder structure across the Red and Chay rivers; two road tunnels with a length of 1.12km.
– Preparing to start the project of Phan Thiet airport: Recently, the Ministry of Defense and the People’s Committee of Binh Thuan province cooperated to organize the ground preparation ceremony and the implementation of the construction project of Phan Thiet airport. According to the development plan of air transport to 2020, with a vision to 2030, Phan Thiet airport is a dual-use airport for military and civil use, with international flight operations. This is a tier 4E airport with a 3,050m runway.